Yong XIE is an AssociateProfessor at the School of Physics, Beihang University. He is heading aresearch group of nanomaterials and soft condensed matter with 7 group membersand with a broad spectrum of research interests, ranging from nanoparticlesself-assembly to plasmonic device applications, from soft robotics with magneticresponse to smart actuators, and from synthesis of porous materials to watertreatment. He published over 20papers in journals suchas Nat. Comm., ACS Nano, Nanoscale,etc.
1. Y.Y. Li, Q.K.Liu, A. J. Hess, S. Mi, X.D. Liu, Z.Y. Chen,Y. Xie*, I. I. Smalyukh*, “ProgrammableUltralight Magnets via Orientational Arrangement of Ferromagnetic Nanoparticleswithin Aerogel Hosts”,ACS NANO, DOI:10.1021/acsnano.9b04818
2. X.D. Liu, J.F.Tian, Y.Y. Li, N.F. Sun, S. Mi,Y. Xie*, Z.Y. Chen “Enhanced dyesadsorption from wastewater via Fe3O4 nanoparticles functionalized activatedcarbon”,JOURNAL OF HAZARDOUS MATERIALS373, 397-407 (2019)
3. 18.Y. Xie,Y.Y. Li, G.Q. Wei, Q.K. Liu, H. Mundoor, Z.Y. Chen, I. I. Smalyukh*, “Liquidcrystal self-assembly of upconversion nanorods enriched by depletion forces formesostructured material preparation”NANOSCALE10 (9), 4218-4227 (2018)Front Cover
4. Y.J. Liang#,Y.Xie#, D.X. Chen, C.F. Guo, S. Hou, T. Wen, F.Y. Yang, K. Deng*, X.C. Wu*,I. I. Smalyukh*, Q. Liu*, “Symmetry control of nanorod superlattice driven by agoverning force”NATURE COMMUNICATIONS8, 1410 (2017)
5. R. Liu, S. Mi,Y.Y. Li, C. Chen,Y. Xie*, Q. Chen, Z.Y. Chen*, “Synthesis ofmonodispersed Fe3O4@C core/shell nanoparticles”SCIENCECHINA CHEMISTRY59 (4), 394-397 (2016)